Fund Advisor-Social Work
100 First Stamford Place Stamford, CT 06902
PsychPros has a very exciting new opportunity in the Cincinnati area for a masters level, licensed social worker. We are recruiting for a well respected foundation dedicated to serving women and families. In this role your job duties will include:
- Determine eligibility for Fund assistance and level of need by reviewing documentation provided by the applicant and will then prepare recommendations for approval by the Fund Director and the Trustees of the Fund. The advisor will need to be able to travel to applicants homes as necessary or by geographical area for location visits. Interviews of existing recipients and new applicants are generally by telephone with follow-up by email, U.S. mail or fax. In addition, you will assist with:
- Mails annual questionnaire to recipient.
- Verifies financial documents supplied by recipient.
- Prepares a budget sheet detailing the recipient’ s income and expenses.
- Interviews by phone each recipient and assesses if additional assistance is needed (i.e. new roof, kitchen appliance, etc.)
- Prepares recommendation to the Director, Crane Fund and the Trustees of the Fund.
- Provides information to recipient of other sources of support available to them in their local community.
- Reminds recipient to “ spread the word” in their local community about the Fund to former work colleagues; Promotes the Fund and is an ambassador for the Fund