Hybrid Child Welfare Specialist - CWEL Required
700 N Sacramento Blvd. #201 Chicago, IL 60612 US
PsychPros, in collaboration with an outstanding organization in Chicago is recruiting Child Welfare Specialists (Applicants must already possess a Placement CWEL). This excellent TEMP to hire opportunity pays between $22 and $26 an hour depending on experience and education.
Our Client, focused on helping every child and family possible, is committed to supporting foster and adoptive families to provide loving homes to traditional, lower-need, underserved youth, including those with intellectual, developmental, emotional, and behavioral disabilities who have been identified as abused or neglected by the Illinois Department of Children and Family Services.
To initiate, facilitate, and perform a variety of casework-related functions pertaining to foster care and adoption within the child welfare system in Illinois. To perform all casework ensuring the safety, well-being and permanency of the children assigned to their caseload.
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited school and shall be under the supervision of a qualified child welfare supervisor.
- Must be licensed as a Child Welfare Employee (CWEL) in the state of Illinois
- Child Welfare Specialists (CWS) must have their own vehicle and have valid auto insurance in order to perform the duties necessary as outlined herein.
- Fully Hybrid working model
- Mileage reimbursed at IRS rate
- Travel and program expenses reimbursed
- LCSW and LCPC supervision