IOP Coordinator needed in Richmond, VA
Richmond, VA 23232
We are in need of a full time IOP Coordinator to work in Richmond, VA
- Assess the counseling needs of the client
- Assessing client for substance abuse diagnosis using DSM criteria in determining appropriate level of care based on ASAM criteria
- Obtain previous records that are relevant to the current treatment episode
- Preparing the substance abuse counseling portion of the client treatment plan
- Providing the substance abuse counseling services specified in the client treatment plan.
- Development of the client discharge/continuum of care plan to ensure movement to the appropriate levels of care.
- Documenting all counseling and education services, assessments, reassessments, referrals and follow-up in the client’ s clinical record.
- Provide coordination of support services for the client/family and record the services provided in the client’ s clinical record.
- Facilitate family therapy as assigned
- Contact and coordination with referral sources, (i.e. legal, school, employer, etc.)
- Facilitate needed interventions for crisis-orientated issues utilizing a multi-disciplinary team approach for assigned clients.
Education and Experience:
- Master’ s Degree specializing in psychology and/or counseling from an accredited college.
- Licensed or certified as a Certified Substance Abuse Counselor in the state of Virginia
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive salary; commensurate with experience
- Benefits package available
If you are interested in further information, please send the most updated copy of your resume and a good time to contact you to email@example.com