IOP Coordinator needed in Richmond, VA
Richmond, Virginia 23232 | Full-Time Direct Hire
We are in need of a full time IOP Coordinator to work in Richmond, VA
- Assess the counseling needs of the client
- Assessing client for substance abuse diagnosis using DSM criteria in determining appropriate level of care based on ASAM criteria
- Obtain previous records that are relevant to the current treatment episode
- Preparing the substance abuse counseling portion of the client treatment plan
- Providing the substance abuse counseling services specified in the client treatment plan.
- Development of the client discharge/continuum of care plan to ensure movement to the appropriate levels of care.
- Documenting all counseling and education services, assessments, reassessments, referrals and follow-up in the client’ s clinical record.
- Provide coordination of support services for the client/family and record the services provided in the client’ s clinical record.
- Facilitate family therapy as assigned
- Contact and coordination with referral sources, (i.e. legal, school, employer, etc.)
- Facilitate needed interventions for crisis-orientated issues utilizing a multi-disciplinary team approach for assigned clients.
Education and Experience:
- Master’ s Degree specializing in psychology and/or counseling from an accredited college.
- Licensed or certified as a Certified Substance Abuse Counselor in the state of Virginia
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive salary; commensurate with experience
- Benefits package available
If you are interested in further information, please send the most updated copy of your resume and a good time to contact you to firstname.lastname@example.org
National Recruiting Manager
We strongly recommend using any browser except IE9 since it is no longer supported by Microsoft. This will ensure that your resume and information are properly received.