Independently Licensed Clinician
919 Fremont Ave , Suite 100 Los Altos, CA 94024
We are seeking an LMFT, LCSW, LCPC or Licensed Psychologist for a clinical role with PHP/IOP program treating adolescents and transitional age youth with eating disorders and co-occurring mental health conditions. As a primary therapist, you would be working within a cohesive, multidisciplinary team environment in which we value seasoned and exemplary clinical care, collaboration, and adherence to strong ethical values. We are looking for a full or part-time therapist for both our Los Altos and San Francisco programs.
- Provide individual, group and family therapy to adolescents and transitional age youth
- Perform treatment planning, utilization review, and discharge planning
- Provide family therapy to parents primarily focused on FBT
- Coordinate and communicate regularly with parents
- Collaborate with an interdisciplinary treatment team and other providers in the community as needed
- Timely maintenance of clinical documentation in accordance with HTP policy
- Meet regularly with HTP treatment team for discussion regarding clients' cases and progress
- California licensed clinician as an LMFT, LCSW, LCPC or Psychologist good standing with the California Board of Behavioral Services and/or Board of Psychology
- Passionate about working with adolescents and their families
- Must have extensive experience in individual and family therapy with teens
- Must have experience working with eating disorder patients
- Energetic, motivated, compassionate, personable, hardworking, and reliable
Excellent compensation package!
Please apply on-line or email your resume to Cheryl@psychpros.com for immediate consideration.