Individual Therapist needed in McLean, VA
McLean, TN 22043
We are hiring for an Individual Therapist to work onsite in McLean VA. This role offers a 5K sign on bonus. The hours are M-F daytime.
Under the supervision of the Clinical Director, the Individual Therapist conducts assessments, develops treatment plans, facilitates individual and group therapy, and provides clinical support to the program as needed.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Carry a caseload of clients, designated as the individual therapist.
- Facilitate individual and group therapies as assigned.
- Complete risk assessment and initial safety plan upon admission.
- Complete biopsychosocial assessment within 72 hours of admission.
- Complete client treatment plan within 7 days of admission.
- Coordinate treatment goals and services in collaboration with client' s treatment team.
- Provide progress updates to parents in collaboration with family therapist.
- Conduct risk or crisis assessments and provide crisis intervention/management as needed.
- Timely completion of documentation (assessments, treatment plans, progress and group notes, discharge summary) according to established standards.
- Participate in clinical on-call rotation to provide 24/7 coverage for clinical crisis management.?
- Attend weekly treatment team meetings, staff meetings and clinical supervision.
- Attend meetings, trainings and conferences representing the company as needed.
- Master’ s Degree required, preferably degree at the doctorate level, from an accredited or state approved graduate school.
- Licensed in Marriage Family Therapy, Counseling, Psychology, or Social Work is required in the state in which you are applying.
- Experience in working with adolescents, preferably in a residential treatment center.
- Training or experience in trauma-informed treatment preferred.