Inpatient Clinical Therapist
P.O. Box 1945 Hagerstown, MD 21742 US
We are assisting an inpatient treatment program in its search for a Licensed Clinical Therapist. The therapist's role will include providing short-term, crisis intervention through individual, family, and group counseling to children, adolescents, and/or adults in an inpatient and/or partial hospitalization program.
The work schedule is 8 am-4:30 pm, Monday-Friday.
- Admission intake assessments
- Discharge assessments
- Provide individual, family, and group counseling.
- Participate as a member of the multidisciplinary treatment team.
- Use electronic records for documentation.
- LCSW-C or LCPC in Maryland preferred. Experience working with all age groups preferred.
- LMSW or LGPC would be considered with appropriate experience level.
- Basic computer skills
*Competitive compensation with a comprehensive benefits package, including health, vision, dental insurance, paid time off, and 401k with no waiting period.
Please apply online or forward your resume for immediate consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org