Inpatient Clinical Therapist
P.O. Box 1945 Hagerstown, MD 21742
We are assisting an inpatient treatment program with their search for an Inpatient Therapist. The therapist role will be providing short-term, crisis intervention through individual, family, and group counseling to children, adolescents and/or adults in an inpatient setting.
Work schedule is 8am-4: 30pm.
- Admission intake assessments
- Provide individual, family and group counseling
- Participate as a member of the multidisciplinary treatment team
- Use electronic record for documentation
- Assist with coverage needsQualifications
- Social Worker LCSW-C or Licensed Counselor LCPC in Maryland preferred. Experience working with all age groups preferred
- LMSW or LGPC would be considered with appropriate experience level
- Basic computer skills
*Competitive compensation with comprehensive benefit package, including health, vision, dental insurance, paid time off and 401k with no waiting period.