5900 West Chester Road #C West Chester, OH 45069
We are hiring for an Intake Specialist to coordinate intake and assessment activities to ensure quality of services to families and children. This role will travel back and forth between the clinets offices in Eastgate and West Chester offices.
• Performs, coordinates and monitors all referral and admission activities and responsibilities.
• Builds and maintains relationships with families, consumers, and the community throughout services.
• Maintains work hours which are responsive to population served. May require occasional travel on-site to in-patient psychiatric unit of referral source.
• Willingness to travel between locations to complete assessments.
• Reviews admission paperwork with parent/guardian, and schedules mental health assessment.
• Conducts mental health assessments to determine mental health diagnosis, and medical necessity for required level of care.
• Communicates effectively with parents, peers, consumers, and supervisor.
• Prepares, updates and maintains documentation and records related to admission.
• Requests appropriate authorizations for all funding sources.
• Ensures compliance with requirements of all funding sources relevant to admission, including pre-authorization for admission and benefits and eligibility requirements.
• Master’ s degree from an accredited social work or counseling program
• Licensed by the State of Ohio as a social worker (LSW) or counselor (LPC) or having obtained independent licensure (LISW/LPCC)
• At least two years experience working with and diagnosing children with mental health problems
• CPR and First Aid Certification • Valid driver’ s license and auto insurance as travel between offices is required
If you are interested in further information, please send the most updated copy of your resume and a good time to contact you to email@example.com