906 Main Avenue Tillamook, OR 97141
PsychPros is seeking a full-time Jail Clinician to partner with Jail and Parole/Probation staff in identifying clients in jail who present with symptoms of Mental Health and/or Addiction issues, and who express a desire for recovery. This position is based in Tillamook, Oregon. The successful candidate MUST have Jail and/or Law Enforcement experience.
The Jail Clinician will provide Behavioral Health Assessments for program referrals; diagnose mental health and/or addiction problems; develop and coordinate treatment plans for individuals present for treatment all specific to the jail setting. Assessments include: identifying precipitating events, gathering histories of mental and physical health, alcohol and other drug use, past mental health services and criminal justice contacts; assessing family, cultural, social, and work relationships; conducting a mental status examination; complete DSM IV/V diagnoses; write and supervise the implementation of a treatment plan and provide individual, family, and/or group therapy within the scope of their training.
- Master’ s degree in behavioral health discipline.
- Pursue and maintain licensure and addictions certification as required.
- Complete State Investigator Civil Commitment Training.
- Clinical experience with a community behavioral health agency setting.
Preferred Education and Experience:
- Worked within the Court and/or Law Enforcement Systems.
- Licensed professional preferred – LPC, LCSW, LMFT.
- Bilingual - Spanish.
- Experience with electronic medical records system.
This is a full-time position that offers a generous salary and benefits package including medical/dental/ vision/RX, dental, vacation/sick pay, flex spending account, employee assistant program, holiday pay, and retirement account benefits.
Employer is a National Health Service Corps (NHSC) Loan Repayment site.
If you are interested in further information, please provide an updated copy of your resume, salary requirements, and a good time to contact you.