906 Main Avenue Tillamook, OR 97141
We are hiring for a Jail Clinician in Tillamook, OR.
We are seeking a progressive clinician, in collaboration with Jail and Parole/Probation staff, in identifying clients in jail who present with symptoms of Mental Health and/or Addictions who express a desire for recovery. This position will provide Behavioral Health Assessments for program referrals; diagnose mental health and/or addictions problems; develop and coordinate treatment plans for individuals present for treatment all specific to the jail setting. Assessments include: identifying precipitating events, gathering histories of mental and physical health, alcohol and other drug use, past mental health services and criminal justice contacts; assessing family, cultural, social, and work relationships; conducting a mental status examination; complete DSM IV/V diagnoses; write and supervise the implementation of a treatment plan and provide individual, family, and/or group therapy within the scope of their training.
This is a full-time position, 40 hours per week. Days and hours of work are variable, but generally Monday through Friday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. with on-call crisis shifts on a rotating basis. This position may require longer work hours if necessary.
*Required Education and Experience:
- Master’ s degree in behavioral health discipline
- Pursue and maintain licensure and addictions certification as required
- Complete State Investigator Civil Commitment Training
- Clinical experience with a community behavioral health agency setting
*Preferred Education and Experience:
- Worked within the Court and/or Law Enforcement Systems
- Licensed professional preferred – LPC, LCSW, LMFT
- Bilingual – Spanish
- Experience with electronic medical records system
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Business Acumen
- Strong collaboration sills
- Time Management/organizational skills
- Computer skills
- Microsoft Office suite
This is a full-time position that offers a generous salary and benefits package including medical/dental/ vision/RX, dental, vacation/sick pay, flex spending account, employee assistant program, holiday pay, and retirement account benefits.
This position includes a signing bonus and relocation assistance, upon review. is a National Health Service Corps (NHSC) Loan Repayment site.
If you are interested, please send the most updated copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org