LADC needed in Golden Valley, MN
4294 Dahlberg Drive Golden Valley, Minnesota 55427 | Full-Time Temporary
We are hiring for an outpatient MAT facility. We are program seeking an experienced Licensed Addiction Drug Counselor (LADC) or Addiction Drug Counselor Temporary permit holder to work full time. The hours are 5: 30AM to 1: 30PM M-F with a rotating Saturday schedule of 6-11AM.
JOB SUMMARY: This candidate shall oversee all aspects of a client’ s drug and alcohol treatment program. Responsible for the coordination and continuity of care from admission through discharge and follow-up of patients. Promote performance improvement and service delivery that is aligned with our mission. The Licensed Addiction and Drug Counselor or ADCT must maintain a caseload, complete assessments protocols, and ensure compliance to Rule 31 for an outpatient treatment facility.
1. Assures compliance with CARF, and other state and federal laws.
2. Monitors the participation of all clients.
3. Monitor quality assurance of all clinical records for participants including documentation and confidentiality.
4. Facilitate and/or Co-Facilitate clinical meetings to address behavioral and/or clinical concerns, progress, and crisis intervention of all participants.
5. Provide direct observation in the group process of the clinical program to include assessing counseling and intervention skills of all facilitators and provide feedback, training, and strategies as deemed necessary.
6. Must be competent in screening for a working with clients with mental health problems.
7. Performs additional tasks to assure quality service to the population we serve to include but not limited to facilitating groups, carry client caseload when necessary to accommodate census and perform assigned tasks in the absence of administrative staff.
9. Assess the needs of the participants through outcome surveys, suggestions and meetings to assure consistent, quality care for the population we serve to include follow-up with adjustments of the development of the program.
1. Minimum Associate’ s Degree, Master’ s Degree preferred from an accredited educational institution with a major in social work, nursing, sociology, human services, or psychology, or licensure as a registered nurse;
2. Must have experience providing individual and group counseling to chemically dependent clients;
3. ADC Temporary permit holder required, licensure and/or certification with the state (LADC) preferred.
If you are interested in further information, please send the most updated copy of your resume and a good time to contact you to firstname.lastname@example.org
National Recruiting Manager
National Recruiting Manager
We strongly recommend using any browser except IE9 since it is no longer supported by Microsoft. This will ensure that your resume and information are properly received.