LCSW/LICSW Care Manager
5840 Banneker Road #110 Woburn, MA 01801
We are seeking an LCSW/LICSW Care Manager for full-time, office-based position located in Woburn, MA. The CM will provide telephonic utilization management and clinical assessment for behavioral health services.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide utilization management services for mental health and substance abuse higher levels of care, including pre-certification and concurrent medical necessity reviews.
- Assess clinical information provided and apply medical necessity criteria.
- Coordinate discharge planning needs with facility, health services providers, member and/or family.
- Record and resolve member and provider inquiries and complaints in accordance with Company’ s policies and procedures.
- Develops and monitors Medication Assisted Treatment (MAT) patient care plans
- Coordinates and facilitates psycho-education, social and personal development groups for MAT patients
- Provides appropriate follow up on patient referrals
- Participates in client meetings and will go onsite frequently.
- Demonstrates knowledge of stages of change, substance use disorders, services, and family dynamics as well as common related medical and mental issues
- Maintains monthly contact with MAT patients to coordinate services
- A minimum of 5 years of clinical experience required.
- MH and Substance Abuse Experience/expertise including MAT.
- Experience triaging behavioral health crises
- Experience on an inpatient Psychiatric unit
- Experience with outpatient treatment in mental health and substance abuse
- Experience with various software programs including Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook at a minimum of intermediate level;
- Utilization management or utilization review, case management and aftercare follow up experience required.
- Bilingual a plus