LCSW Program Supervisor
Hamilton Twp, NJ 08619 US
PsychPros is a nationally recognized and award winning staffing and recruiting firm dedicated to behavioral health. We are assisting a service provider in Hamilton Twp, NJ with their search for a full-time LCSW Program Supervisor to oversee the Supportive Housing Program. The Supervisor oversees clinical and administrative aspects for the program.
- Master’s degree in Social Work
- Must possess professional credential Licensed Social Worker (LCSW)
- Must possess strong clinical skills and supervisory experience
- Salary is 75K/year
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Schedule is Monday-Friday 8:30am-4:30pm
- Provide leadership and support to staff in implementing Community Support Services
- Participate in supervisory and leadership trainings in which will enhance managerial skill sets as relates to supervising staff. Participate in ongoing community support services and trauma informed trainings in which will enhance and promote staff direct service efforts necessary to assist consumers achieve person centered rehabilitative wellness and recovery goals.
- Provide in-house staff supervision as well as in the field supervision when indicated
- Provide CERNER Electronic Health Record trainings to staff