LICSW Pediatric Clinician
53 Marion Road #1 Wareham, MA 02571 US
- Build professional clinical relationships with patients and families whose primary care providers refer them for behavioral health services.
- Provide evidence-based, short-term interventions to patients and families with identified clinical needs in accordance with established professional and programmatic standards and treatment models.
- Evaluate children with positive behavioral health screens to determine the need for further diagnostic assessment and need for behavioral health services.
- Provide consultative support to pediatricians, nurse practitioners, physician assistants, and nursing staff in the practice on request.
- Participate in the creation of an integrated, individualized plan of care for children with behavioral health needs.
- Maintain up-to-date documentation in the practice’s electronic medical records.
- Provide documentation as required for approval of behavioral health services by health insurers.
- Master’s degree in social work
- Currently licensed in Massachusetts at the independent practice level as a LICSW
- A minimum of three years of clinical experience working with children, adolescents, and families, and experience in a pediatric primary care, or other pediatric medical setting is strongly preferred.
- Experience working on interdisciplinary teams.
- Experience with cognitive behavioral, group, and family therapies is highly desirable.
- Must be eligible for credentialing and contracting with all insurances, including MassHealth, current credentialing is a plus.
- Familiarity with community-based behavioral health resources is preferred.
*The employer offers a competitive salary and benefits package.