LPN and RN needed in
Charlotte Hall, MD 20622
We are in need of LPN' s and RN' s to work in a residential substance abuse center.
We are hiring for a LPN or RN to work in Charlotte Hall, MD Tues-Saturday 7AM-3PM.
We are also in need of an RN to work in Charlotte Hall, MD Monday-Friday 3PM-11PM.
LPN= $24-$26 an hour
RN= $28-$31 an hour
Deliverables/Principal Results Expected:
- Properly instructs and guides chemical dependency technicians in client care responsibilities and assignments.
- Orientation of new employees to unit specific policies and procedures, positive and offers constructive feedback and direction to students/interns on the unit,
- Conveys accurate information in supportive and courteous manner to unit nursing and tech staff.
- Seeks out supervision and direction from physician, completion of nursing assessments-under the direction of the RN, transfers, discharges, treatment plans, progress notes, medication reconciliation, medication administration, vitals, knowledge of detox protocols, assisting medical doctor as needed, provide medical lectures.
- Report any unusual occurrences to nurse supervisor/program director promptly, ensure room assignments are appropriate to clients’ needs, attend and actively participate in departmental staff meetings.
- Maintain medical equipment in proper working order; maintain confidentiality and proper boundaries.
- Other duties as assigned.
Team builder, ability to drive continuous improvement projects, confidentiality, multitasker, decisive, excellent problem-solving/trouble-shooting skills, teacher, cooperative within the team framework.
Current LPN or RN license in state of practice.
Knowledge of continuous improvement techniques. Awareness and understanding of regulating bodies (CARF & COMAR).
If you are interested please send over a copy of your resume along with your interview availability to firstname.lastname@example.org