LPN needed in Merriville, IN
Merriville, Indiana 46307 | Part-Time Temp-to-Hire
We are hiring for LPN' s for our client located in Merriville, Indiana. We are seeking an experienced LPN to work part time in a temp/ temp to hire assignment. Pay is $25 an hour.
Function: To administer and coordinate medical services necessary for all clients within the Facility; assist and be responsible for clients during appointments. To promote Performance Improvement and service delivery that is aligned with the agency’ s primary mission.
- Graduation from an accredited School of Nursing
- One (1) or more years clinical experience preferred in substance abuse treatment, behavioral health or corrections
- Current licensure as a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) in the state of Indiana
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Schedule appointments necessary for psychological testing, doctor’ s appointments, dental, and eye doctor appointments.
- Maintain and keep updated all medical records and documentation pertaining to the clients.
- Assist as needed in transport of clients to necessary appointments.
- Maintain contact with community medical personnel.
- Responsible for medical charts for non-prescribed and prescription medication.
- Shall assist in the development and revision of policies and procedures for medication compliance.
- Provide training for staff development specific to health care needs i.e. CPR, First Aid, Blood Pressure, etc.
- Assist DON in purchasing of medical supplies.
- Monitor all detoxification clients and initiate appropriate medical response to detoxification symptoms.
- Other duties as assigned by DON.
If you are interested in further information, please send the most updated copy of your resume to email@example.com
National Recruiting Manager
We strongly recommend using any browser except IE9 since it is no longer supported by Microsoft. This will ensure that your resume and information are properly received.