LVN and LPT in Morgan Hill
18225 Hale Avenue Morgan Hill, CA 95037 US
We are assisting a client in search for LVN's/ LPT's in Morgan Hill, CA for an adult residential setting.
Job Summary: The Medication Services Provider supplies leadership and targeted medication education and rehabilitation services to individuals with mental illness and their families.
Responsibilities and Duties:
· Provide direct care services and complete required documentation/record keeping
· Execute patient care responsibilities consistently in the absence of physician, and respond to on-call emergencies in a prompt manner
· Meet and consult with Medication Services Director regarding client’s progress and service/coordination plan
· Provide assessment and intervention in response to client crisis, including necessary follow up. Provide appropriate consultation and back up staff support in responding to client crisis
· Participate in team care management and assist psychiatrist to meet client needs and improve client functioning
- High School Diploma or GED
- One (1) year working in a mental health setting required and preferably one year of experience in handling medications in a residential setting. Appropriate volunteer and internship experience will be considered.
- Minimum licensing requirement of licensed psychiatric technician (LPT) or licensed vocational nurse (LVN).
If Interested please send current and up to date resume to email@example.com