LVN needed in Morgan Hill
18225 Hale Avenue Morgan Hill, CA 95037
We are hiring for LVN' s/ LPT' s in Morgan Hill, CA. This role pays $30-$35 an hour.
Job Summary: The Medication Services Provider supplies leadership and targeted medication education and rehabilitation services to individuals with mental illness and their families. Utilizing medical knowledge and clinical judgment, assures the quality, timeliness and optimum level of patient care. You’ ll serve clients with special medical concerns such as diabetes, respiratory conditions or people receiving injectable medications.
Responsibilities and Duties:
· Provide direct care services and complete required documentation/record keeping
· Execute patient care responsibilities consistently in the absence of physician, and respond to on-call emergencies in a prompt manner
· Meet and consult with Medication Services Director regarding client’ s progress and service/coordination plan
· Provide assessment and intervention in response to client crisis, including necessary follow up. Provide appropriate consultation and back up staff support in responding to client crisis
· Participate in team care management and assist psychiatrist to meet client needs and improve client functioning
· Payer and regulatory requirement, utilizing paper or computer technology as required
· Maintain current knowledge in the field of nursing through attendance at various events, related publications or articles and membership in professional organizations
· Perform emergency first aid and CPR in emergency situations as needed.
- High School Diploma or GED
- One (1) year working in a mental health setting required and preferably one year of experience in handling medications in a residential setting. Appropriate volunteer and internship experience will be considered.
- Minimum licensing requirement of licensed psychiatric technician (LPT) or licensed vocational nurse (LVN).
If you are interested, please send over a copy of your resume and a good time to call you.