LVN or LPT
18225 Hale Avenue Morgan Hill, CA 95037 | Full-Time Temp-to-Hire
We are hiring for a Medication Services Provider (LVN or LPT) Morgan Hill.
This position will be a temp to hire and the hours are Tuesday – Saturday 1-9pm or 2-10pm or Sunday – Thursday 1-9pm or 2-10pm. The pay rate for this position is $26.00 / hour.
The Position: The Medication Services Provider supplies leadership and targeted medication education and rehabilitation services to individuals with mental illness and their families. Utilizing medical knowledge and clinical judgment, assures the quality, timeliness and optimum level of patient care. You’ ll serve clients with special medical concerns such as diabetes, respiratory conditions or people receiving injectable medications.
Responsibilities and Duties include but aren’ t limited to:
- Provides direct care services and completes required documentation/record keeping as assigned.
- Executes patient care responsibilities consistently in the absence of physician, and responds to on-call emergencies in a prompt manner.
- Meets and consults with Medication Services Director as needed for consultation regarding client’ s progress and service/coordination plan.
- Provides assessment and intervention in response to client crisis, including necessary follow up, using appropriate consultation. Provides appropriate consultation and back up to support other staff in responding to client crisis.
- Participates in care management of team and assist psychiatrist to help meet client needs and improve client functioning.
- Payer and regulatory requirement, utilizing paper or computer technology as required.
- Maintains current knowledge in the field of nursing through attendance at various events, related publications or articles and membership in professional organizations.
- Performs emergency first aid and CPR in emergency situations as needed.
- High School Diploma or G.E.D.
- One year working in a mental health setting required and preferably one year of experience in handling medications in a residential facility setting. Appropriate volunteer and internship experience will be considered.
- Must have a minimum licensing requirement of licensed psychiatric technician (LPT) or licensed vocational nurse (LVN).
Benefits: goal is to maintain a diverse, motivated, and positive work environment full of great people. You can take pride in working for a company that lives its Purpose/Mission and Values to make a difference in the lives of people experiencing mental distress you may be working one weekend day plus four weekdays at a rate of $23.00 - $26.00 per hour, DOE, plus an excellent benefit package. You can also enjoy:
- Profit sharing
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- Paid time off
- A matching 401k plan
- Opportunity to grow and learn a lot as the company grows
- Close knit, caring team
- Smaller program – ability to be hands on and gain valuable experience
If you are interested please send the most updated copy of your resume and a good time to contact you to firstname.lastname@example.org
National Recruiting Manager
National Recruiting Manager
We strongly recommend using any browser except IE9 since it is no longer supported by Microsoft. This will ensure that your resume and information are properly received.