22790 SW 112th Avenue Miami, FL 33170
We are hiring for a FT Lead therapist to work in Miami, FL.
Our client provides holistic, value-based quality care through a patient-centered medical home for a total wellness approach, incorporating treatment modalities that heal the body, mind and spirit. With highly experienced care teams of more than 150 staff members, including physicians, board certified addiction specialists (child and adult), psychiatrists, therapists, licensed clinical social workers, case managers, Save Changes chaplains, intake team, advanced nurse practitioners, benefits eligibility determination specialists, registered dietitians and peer specialists, we are uniquely
In the Office
Monday through Friday
09: 00 AM - 05: 00 PM
Lead Therapist Job Description
To provide supervision of staff who provide individual and family therapy for children, adults and their families according to intervention strategies approved by client and Medicaid.
Lead Therapist Responsibilities (This list not inclusive of all duties assigned)
The right candidate will possess the following skills and abilities:
- Monitor and review the completion of all paperwork such as bio psychosocial assessments, treatment plans, treatment plan reviews, Mental Health Outcomes, CFARS/FARS, ASAM.
- Check email communication daily and respond within 24 hours.
- Daily review of progress notes for assigned staff.
- Daily review of diagnostic data to reduce medical errors.
- Review of TBOS authorizations.
- Review of outgoing supporting documentation, court, DCF, MSP, DJJ reports and other agencies involved in the continuity of care of clients.
- Daily maintenance and updating of the staff case load.
- Clinical supervision to be scheduled weekly, biweekly, monthly.
- Conduct orientation to new staff.
- Perform annual evaluations with assigned staff.
- Availability and on call status for emergency situations that require immediate consultation: i.e. Baker Acts, Police calls, DCF reports, safety concerns.
- Weekly collection of signature pages, informed consents, school consent forms, and time sensitive documentation relevant to the completion of the agencies standard and protocols.
- Ensuring timely renewal of license and completion of continuing education certificates including HIPPA, CPR, and Relias trainings.
- Monitor batch errors in electronic health record.
- Perform peer review audits of staff caseload.
- Perform other duties assigned by Outpatient Therapist Supervisor and others.
Lead Therapist Qualifications
- Minimum of a master’ s degree from an accredited college or university in the field of Psychology, Social Work, Counseling, Mental Health or related field
- Two years’ experience providing mental health counseling to adults, adolescents and children
- Licensed in LMHC, LMFT, LCSW
- Qualified Supervisor for one of the following, LMHC, LMFT, or LCSW Preferred
- Bilingual Preferred
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and switch tasks quickly
- Excellent communication skills; both verbal and written
- Ability to use good judgment in sensitive situations and maintain confidentiality