Licensed Child, Adolescent, and Family Therapist/Psychologist
san diego, CA 92130 US
We are hiring for a well established and reputable outpatient mental health and wellness center in Del Mar that serves children, adolescents, families, and adults in San Diego, CA. We are seeking a Licensed Clinical Child, Adolescent, and Family therapist to join our team. The ideal candidate must be licensed in the state of California.
-The applicant must have a minimum of 1 year post-graduation experience in child, adolescent, and family therapy.
-Significant experience working with children and adolescents 3-18 years of age.
-Expertise in psychological, educational, child bio-psycho-social development, and family systems is required.
-Significant experience in cognitive-behavioral therapy, family therapy, parent guidance, child and adolescent therapy, dialectical behavioral therapy, motivational interviewing, and positive psychology is required.
-Significant experience with depression, mood disorders, anxiety disorders, ADHD, eating disorders, substance use, school, learning, developmental, and behavioral issues is required.
-Experience with psycho-educational, psychological, and neuropsychological testing is a strong preference.
-Significant experience working in an out-patient setting.
-Excellent interpersonal skills.
• Provide therapy.
• Provide assessments.
• 20-35 hours/week.
• Attend weekly team meetings.
• Collaborate closely with the team clinicians in the practice.
• Collaborate promptly with pediatricians and educators as needed.
• Willingness to participate in continued training and learning opportunities.
• Willingness to participate in providing workshops and net-working events.
• Desire to be a collaborative team member and capacity to work independently.
• Clear communication and scheduling skills.
• Willingness to learn EMR scheduling, notes, and billing system.
• Return calls promptly.
• Time management, punctuality, ethics, and reliability are key.
• Schedule: Full-time or Part-time, during weekdays.
• Competitive and high compensation potential; this is a great opportunity for the
• Flexible scheduling, opportunity to set your own schedule.
• Great work life balance.
• Team supervision and collaboration is included.
To apply, please submit your resume and a detailed cover letter.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
Pay: $70.00 - $110.00 per hour
• Flexible schedule
• Monday to Friday and no weekends
Ability to commute/relocate:
• San Diego, CA 92130: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work
If you are interested in further information, please send the most updated copy of your resume and a good time to call you to firstname.lastname@example.org