Licensed Clinical Program Manager- needed in Fresco, CA
723 W Shaw Avenue Fresno, CA 93714
We are in need of a Licensed Clinical Program Manager in Fresno, CA
Job Summary: Responsible for supervising Intake, Admission, Preauthorization, Orientation, assigning Case Manager, Treatment Team and Discharge Planning. Provide case management, utilization review, group and individual therapy for all patients and families. Maintains performance improvement and participates in CQI activities. Also responsible for the supervision and evaluation of all Staff.
- 2 or more years of Eating Disorder related experience in a structured facility or hospital based treatment, such as RTC, PHP and IOP clinical setting, supervisory experience.
- Valid CA Driver’ s License, good driving record
- LCSW, LMFT or LPC
- Able to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing.
- Possesses basic computer knowledge.
- Ability to administer and score clinical assessment tools
If you are interested in further information, please send the most updated copy of yr resume and a good time to contact you to email@example.com
National Recruiting Manager