Licensed Clinical Therapist-Foster Care
431 E Broad Columbus, OH 43015
We are assisting a not for profit service provider in Columbus, OH with their search for a full-time licensed clinical therapist. The therapist will provide trauma-informed, evidenced-based mental health counseling to children, adolescents, adults, and families who are have been or are currently involved with the child welfare system in a variety of settings such as community, school, & office based as well as through telehealth.
- Master’ s Degree in Social Work/Counseling or related field
- Licensure as an LSW/LPC/MFT
- Independent Licensure preferred (LISW/LPCC/LMFT)
- Child mental health experience preferred
- Must have strong documentation skills
- Ability to work effectively with families and treatment partners
- Must have a valid driver’ s license and be insurable
Employer offers a competitive salary and comprehensive benefit package, including retirement plan with company match and relocation assistance.