11835 Olympic Blvd., #1256E Los Angeles, CA 90064 US
- Skilled nursing facilities
- Provide assessment and evaluation services to skilled nursing and assisted living facilities within assigned regions. Depending on the proximity to the home office, there may be opportunities to conduct outpatient evaluations.
- Duties include completion of initial evaluations and more detailed neuropsychological evaluations. Common referral questions include, formulation of differential diagnosis, various capacity issues, and/or discharge planning.
- Provide curbside consultations to facility staff, treatment planning recommendations, and staff education (e.g. facility inservices).
- Comprehensive training and ongoing support are provided, along with opportunities to participate in in-house CEs that are catered specifically to the treatment of older adults and the relevant patient population.
- Forensic mental health evaluations
- Review case-related records
- Administer neuropsychological tests to litigants
- Eventually develop sufficient proficiency to:
- Serve as the primary evaluator/reviewer on a forensic mental health matter
- Testify in various settings, including:
- Doctoral degree (PhD, PsyD) in Clinical Psychology (required)
- Current and valid California state license as a Psychologist (required)
- Two-year neuropsychology fellowship strongly preferred.
- Medicare Provider eligibility (required, our in-house billing team assists with this)
- Ability to be placed on 3rd party insurer panels (required, we assist with this process)
- Telehealth experience and/or willingness to learn and utilize modality