Boston, MA 02114
We are seeking licensed Psychologists for a highly reputable behavioral health center located both in Boston & Cambridge, Massachusetts.
Ideal candidates will enjoy being part of team, participating in ongoing professional development and contributing to an enjoyable and positive culture at work. As part of providing exceptional clinical care, psychologists actively participate in our weekly all-discipline team consultation meeting. Additional special interest group meetings are available as well. We are especially interested in psychologists with interest and training in some/all of the following:
- Behavioral Medicine/Health & Wellness including Biofeedback
- CBT & evidence-based approaches
- Positive psychology, strength-based approaches
- Ability to work with wide range of clients, presentations
- Couples Therapy
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Assessment & Intervention
- Substance Abuse among professionals
**Supervision of Psychology Post-doc Fellows may be an option
Excellent compensation and benefits including student loan repayment assistance.
For further information please submit most up-to-date resume, salary requirements and a good day and time to contact you to firstname.lastname@example.org