Licensed Social Worker/Counselor
431 E Broad Columbus, OH 43015
We are assisting a service provider in Columbus, OH in their search for a full-time licensed clinical therapist for their Intensive Home-Based Therapy Program. The therapist will provide mental health counseling and therapeutic behavioral services to children, adolescents, and their families in the home, school, and community setting. Work with a small caseload in order to engage the family and the child/youth in counseling and intervention services. The therapist will administer mental health assessments, develop treatment plans, implement interventions, and document services delivered. Treatment uses evidenced based approaches building on family strengths and focusing on resiliency. Support and guidance will be provided to the client as they successfully learn how to utilize healthier thinking patterns and positive coping skills.
- Master’ s Degree in Social Work/Counseling or related field
- Licensure as an LSW/LPC/MFT
- Independent Licensure preferred (LISW/LPCC/LMFT)
- Child mental health experience
- Must have strong documentation skills
- Ability to work effectively with families and treatment partners
- Must have a valid driver’ s license and be insurable
Employer offers a competitive salary and comprehensive benefit package, including retirement plan with company match and relocation assistance.