330 Mt Sinai Drive Dahlonega, GA 30533
We are assisting a premier addiction treatment facility in Dahlonega, GA with their search for a full-time Therapist. Beautiful facility is situated on wooded acres on the North Georgia Mountains, an hour outside of Atlanta. Excellent opportunity with housing available.
- Qualified candidate will have an active GA license as an LPC, LCSW or LMFT
- Must have 1-3 years experience with providing services to dual diagnosis patients
- Trauma certified/educated
- Experience and confidence identifying and implementing evidence based practices
- Experience working in crisis setting with individuals and families
Please contact Cheryl Rapier at 513-333-4780 or send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org