2450 Samaritan Drive San Jose, CA 95124
A private mental health clinic located on the Los Gatos/San Jose border is seeking a Licensed Therapist who loves providing to children and their families!
• Provide therapy to children, individuals, and families (and couples if you’ re interested).
• Provide therapy to parents – primarily focused on parenting issues.
• Perform intake, assessment, treatment planning, ongoing therapy, and termination services.
• Coordinate and communicate regularly with parents.
• Collaborate with other providers as needed – psychiatrists, primary care physicians, etc.
• Timely maintenance of clinical documentation in accordance with agency policy
• Maintain accurate and up-to-date calendars and client information using practice management software.
• Additional opportunities available if desired – starting a group, teaching a class, giving
• California licensed clinician registered and in good standing with the BBS.
• Passionate about working with children and families.
• Energetic, motivated, compassionate, personable, hard-working, and reliable.
• Must not work in another private practice.
• Must be able and willing to work afternoons/evenings/weekends.
• Experience working with adults is a plus.
For immediate consideration please submit resume, cover letter and a good day and time to contact you.