2265 Como Ave St. Paul, MN 55108
We are seeking a Licensed Therapist in the Greater Minneapolis-St. Paul, Minnesota area. The Program and Outpatient Therapist provides individual, group, and family psychotherapy in a beautiful, state-of-the-art setting.
Current Minnesota license required (LP, LPCC, LMFT, LICSW, LMHC).
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop, implement, and evaluate treatment plans.
- May conduct group therapy sessions.
- May provide clinical supervision as needed.
- Will collaborate with multidisciplinary team, community professionals, and community agencies to ensure continuity of care.
- Will maintain timely clinical documentation in compliance with established policies and regulatory standards.
- Will maintain and enhance knowledge of current clinical practice, strategies, and developments through participation in his or her professional organization(s); by attending applicable seminars, workshops, and conferences; and by reviewing the literature.
- Current Minnesota license required (LP, LPCC, LMFT, LICSW, LMHC).
- One year of clinical experience preferred.
Competitive Salary and Benefits! Relocation assistance available!
If you are interested in further information, please provide an updated copy of your resume, salary requirements, and a good time to contact you, to Daniel@PsychPros.com.