47 N. Clinton Avenue Ancora, NJ 08037
Maintenance Worker assignment with social service agency in Ancora, NJ 08037. Schedule is 3 days a week from 8am-4: 30pm. Need someone ASAP. Assignment expected to last 2 months.
JOB SUMMARY: Performs maintenance and repairs on assigned Agency facilities. Repairs may include but are not limited to plumbing, electrical work and carpentry. Maintain all facilities in a safe and orderly manner.
- Performs plumbing, electrical and carpentry repairs as necessary
- Performs periodic inspection of facilities
- Prioritize facility repairs and develop a schedule for completion
- Acquire bids and work with vendors to supervise capital projects
- Submit appropriate paperwork and status updates on a regular basis
- Recommend maintenance equipment needs to supervisor
- Perform emergency repairs during off hours, as needed
- May assist with moving office furniture, files, etc. as requested
- Other related duties that may be necessary or as required by supervisor
- Responsible for keeping the agency maintenance vehicle clean and organized
- Responsible for notifying the supervisor of needed repairs or service for program vehicles.
KNOWLEDGE/SKILLS/ABILITIES: Ability to perform maintenance and repairs on all IRP-South facilities. Repairs may include but are not necessarily limited to plumbing, electrical work, and carpentry. Maintain all facilities in a safe and orderly manner. Assist in custodial duties if necessary.
PRODUCTIVITY MEASURES: Maintain established program productivity standards
SUPERVISORY REQUIREMENTS: None
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS: High school diploma. One year of experience in plumbing, electrical and carpentry work. Ability to lift 50 lbs. Ability to use ladders up to 20 ft. Basic computer skills.
LICENSES/CERTIFICATIONS NEEDED: Valid Driver’ s license required.