Manager of Behavioral Health
1040 Park ave. Baltimore, MD 21201 US
PsychPros is an award-winning, nationally recognized staffing and recruiting firm dedicated to behavioral healthcare. We are currently recruiting for a Manager of Behavioral Health to work full-time in Baltimore, MD.
The Manager of Behavioral Health will provide daily operations of clinical and performance oversight of a behavioral health team that incorporates licensed social workers, licensed behavioral health clinicians, community health workers and social determinants of health specialists. Someone who obtains this title understands the complexities of co-occurring conditions, how they impact the health and overall wellbeing of our members, and strategically identifies and executes integrated processes that bring about better outcomes.
Oversight functions include department training/onboarding, clinical coaching, performance management and case management. Partnering with counterparts on the medical team to deliver integrated care in a collaborative atmosphere and serving as a behavioral health subject matter expert (SME) internally and externally across company meetings. Commuting back and forth between inpatient facilities and office.
- Leading a behavioral health team, as well as closely collaborating with medical counterparts to deliver integrated care through interdisciplinary care team meetings, case consultations, etc.
- Overseeing clinical and nonclinical staff development and performance that results in individual care planning.
- Managing all caseloads assigned to behavioral health team to ensure timely and accurate documentation compliance.
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with communitybased organizations and providing clinical crisis intervention and de-escalation for members presenting in a crisis situation.
- Identifying and mitigating barriers to team productivity and member care through data analysis, problem solving, and using that to positively impact utilization and member satisfaction/retention to care.