Manager of Human Services
Orem, UT 84058
We are hiring for a Director of Human Services for a nonprofit human services organization in Orem, UT. This role is responsible for the direction and management of a Family Services program in the Orem/Provo area through the implementation of the Mission, Vision, and Values and in compliance with all regulations and policies.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Provide management and supervision of coordinators in the designated program/region.
- Work as a team strategizing, creating, and overseeing plans that will provide the best available support for individuals in services.
- Ensure that the necessary records, logs and other documentation are maintained, as required by state.
- Coach, train, and mentor employees, providing positive leadership and team building based on respect, cooperation, and competency.
- Effectively advocate for people receiving support.
- Responsible for proper administration of budgets and financial oversight for designated region.
- Position includes being on-call and traveling.
- Bachelor' s degree in Social Science, Special Education, other related field required.
- 2 to 3 years of supervisory experience required.
- Must have a person-centered philosophy, be dedicated to quality supports for individuals, self-motivated, honest, dependable and flexible.
- Strong communication and organizational skills required. Also, must have the ability to problem solve, and to work independently as well as being committed to work with a team.
- Knowledge of developmental disabilities/mental health needs and related field experience.
- Must have a valid I.D. and be able to pass a background screening.
If you are interested in further information please send the most updated copy of your resume and a good time to contact you to firstname.lastname@example.org
National Recruiting Manager