Master's Level Bilingual Clincians needed in Portland, OR
11035 NE Sandy Blvd Portland, OR 97220
We are hiring for a full time bilingual Clinician in Portland, OR.
Position Summary: The Mental Health Clinician provides mental health assessments, with the ability to conduct a mental status examination, as well as provides ongoing individual and group counseling services, screens for human trafficking concerns, and provides crisis intervention services.
Education and Experience Requirements:
A typical background for the person who can fulfill the duties of this position is as follows:
1. Master’ s degree in social work with clinical experience in the program, or Master’ s degree in psychology, sociology, or other relevant behavioral science in which direct clinical experience is a program requirement
2. Qualify as a QMHP in the State of Oregon
3. Bi-lingual in Spanish and English, written, read and verbal required.
4. Licensure or licensed eligible preferred.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
1. Ability to work in a multicultural/diverse work environment.
2. Ability to work effectively in an environment serving clients who are struggling with severe emotional and mental health related disorders.
3. Ability to exercise tact, discretion and judgment while working with a variety of people.
4. Ability to maintain appropriate professional boundaries while working with others and in handling confidential information.
5. Ability to work independently and seek out supervision as needed or required.
6. Ability to regularly attend scheduled shift, be punctual for scheduled shifts and meetings, and be in a condition suitable for assuming responsibilities of position.
7. Ability to follow HIPAA guidelines, federal regulations and policy.
8. Skills in assessing and treating disturbed adolescents.
9. Knowledge of treatment modalities and counseling methods.
10. Knowledge of Federal, State and agency regulations.
11. Visual acuity allowing for analysis of written data.
12. Manual dexterity allowing for operation of routine office equipment (computers, telephone, fax, copy machine, typewriter, calculator, etc.)
13. Physical dexterity allowing for reaching, stooping, and repetitive motion of wrist, hand or fingers.
14. Conducts self in manner that is respectful to others and cognizant of cultural differences.
If you are interested in further information, please send the most updated copy of your resume and a good time to contact you to email@example.com
National Recruiting Manager