Medical Practice Manager
7 Bishop Street Bldg 29 Framingham, MA 01702 US
This position is with an outstanding organization committed to helping the most vulnerable in the community by providing advocacy, education, and a wide range of services; building a community of support and inclusion; and creating awareness to combat poverty through partnerships and coalitions with other organizations.
Compensation for this position is between $50,000 and $53,000 with great benefits, and a generous vacation package.
Interview slots are closing quickly, if you are interested please apply now!
Responsible for managing the day to day operations of the behavioral health clinic office, supervise administrative staff and ensure that daily workflows and business operations performed. Oversee the Framingham clinic site and support the Marlborough clinic office as needed.
- Create a friendly and welcoming environment, and provide outstanding customer service to all guests and patients
- Manage all purchasing including hardware, office supplies, kitchen items, delivery of water and coffee
- Oversee the procedures and process of daily administrative functions
- Interface with file storage and file shredding vendors for pick up
- Utilize the electronic health record to manage client memos and communicate with staff
- Manage the appointment reminder platform to automatically send email, text and phone reminders to clients
- Take lead role in centralized scheduling process and day to day operations
- Coordinate and manage the on-call service and ensure messages are relayed to appropriate staff
- Ensure cleaning company is performing required duties and enter maintenance requests for the building
- Develop, implement and manage centralized scheduling process for clinical and medical team
- Work with Senior Management and Medical Team to ensure cohesive and adequate administrative support
- Recruit, manage, develop and evaluate staff by providing mentoring, training and performance management.
- Create and send out monthly calendar for staff meetings and events
- Participate in onboarding and orienting new staff by making name badges, creating mailbox, and labelling offices, obtain necessary keys, and create accounts for Zoom and Adobe for all new hires. Work with IT to ensure staff have the necessary hardware and software needed.
- Participate in Medical Team and Management Team meetings and communicate effectively
- Maintain working knowledge of HIPAA and 42CFR to ensure confidentiality of client information, in accordance with federal and state laws and funder requirements.
- Other duties as assigned.