Medical Social Worker
1050 W Pacific Coast Highway Harbor City, CA 90710 US
- A master' s degree in social work
- An active BBS registration as an ASW with
- One (1) year of recent internship experience in a health care setting.
- Hospital acute care, maternal/child experience desired.
- Demonstrated ability to work on a multidisciplinary team.
- Must have solid psychosocial assessment skills.
- Knowledge of chronic and acute disease and how it impacts patient and family functioning.
- Must be computer-literate and, preferably, experienced in automated clinical information systems.
- 9: 00 am-5: 30 pm, Sat-Tues schedule for a total of 32 hours per week.
- The assignment is expected to last from 3 months+