Medication Service Provider-Greenfield, CA
Greenfield, CA 93927
We are in need of a Medication Service Provider in Greenfield, CA. This is a full time, temp to hire position that pays $26 an hour.
The hours are Tuesday-Saturday 1PM-9PM; 2PM-10PM OR Sunday -Thursday 1PM-9PM; 2PM-10PM
The Position: The Medication Services Provider supplies leadership and targeted medication education and rehabilitation services to individuals with mental illness and their families. Utilizing medical knowledge and clinical judgment, assures the quality, timeliness and optimum level of patient care. You’ ll serve clients with special medical concerns such as diabetes, respiratory conditions or people receiving injectable medications.
Responsibilities and Duties include but aren’ t limited to:
- Provides direct care services and completes required documentation/record keeping as assigned.
- Executes patient care responsibilities consistently in the absence of physician, and responds to on-call emergencies in a prompt manner.
- Meets and consults with Medication Services Director as needed for consultation regarding client’ s progress and service/coordination plan.
- Provides assessment and intervention in response to client crisis, including necessary follow up, using appropriate consultation. Provides appropriate consultation and back up to support other staff in responding to client crisis.
- Participates in care management of team and assist psychiatrist to help meet client needs and improve client functioning.
- Payer and regulatory requirement, utilizing paper or computer technology as required.
- Maintains current knowledge in the field of nursing through attendance at various events, related publications or articles and membership in professional organizations.
- Performs emergency first aid and CPR in emergency situations as needed.
- High School Diploma or G.E.D.
- One year working in a mental health setting required and preferably one year of experience in handling medications in a residential facility setting. Appropriate volunteer and internship experience will be considered.
- Must have a minimum licensing requirement of licensed psychiatric technician (LPT) or licensed vocational nurse (LVN).
If you are interested in further information, please send the most updated copy of your resume and a good time to contact you to email@example.com
National Recruiting Manager