Mental Health Clinical Manager
San Jose, CA 95106
The position of MH Clinical Manager is full-time, based on a 40 hour week, who will manage MediCal mental health programs. At minimum must be a registered MFT intern or ASW and eligible for Santa Clara County LPHA waivered. BBS license preferred The Clinical Manager supervises mental health staff; has responsibility to evaluate mental health staff; and is responsible for staff compliance with all Santa Clara County Medi-Cal rules re service delivery and documentation. The clinical manager will also be responsible for intake process of clients and Quality Assurance standards.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned as needed.
• Manage direct service staff – productivity expectations, basic job performance, caseloads and training.
• Provide clinical collaboration as necessary with clinical supervisor for direct service staff.
• Track, monitor and maintain overall program expectations, staff productivity and census as per contract requirements and program goals.
• Complete annual and semi-annual performance reviews of staff with collaboration from clinical supervisor and program director.
• Responsible for all staff compliance with Santa Clara County Medi-Cal regulations. Oversee and manage QA for assigned programs – review QA reports, clear all charts, follow-up with staff on compliance standards and accurate, timely chart completion.
• Complete intakes for primary program (either F&C or Adult MH) and distribute client to appropriate clinician.
• Run weekly unit meetings to support roll-outs, training, and communication.
• Support staff morale and events that boost staff morale. Support implementation of wellness with program and agency.
• Meets weekly with program director for supervision and is required to attend and/or facilitate agency staff meetings and in-service training. Participate as a collaborative member of agency MH team.
• Occasionally participate in county-level MH meeting.
• Support agency development and leadership as necessary.
• Maintains excellent communication with staff, county, and community.
• Participate in Case Consultation group.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential
duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Licenses – at minimum registered with the BBS as an MFTi or ASW and LPHA waiver eligible with Santa Clara County. Licensed with BBS preferred. Current California driver' s license.
• Education – MA in approved BBS licensure qualifying degree.
• Experience – 1 year of leadership experience and minimum of 4 years of experience working with MediCal programming.
• Preferred Experience – Experience in Medi-Cal Mental Health service delivery; prior experience providing BBS-qualifying supervision to license-seeking staff.
If you are interested in further information, pleas send over the most updated copy of your resume and a good time to contact you to firstname.lastname@example.org
Managing Partner, PsychPros, Inc