Mental Health Professional
10273 Yellow Circle Drive Minnetonka, MN 55343
We are seeking to hire qualified and collaborative Mental Health Professionals who are compassionate and have experience working with individuals with ASD and/or related conditions.
- MA, MS, required
- Must have at least 2, 000 hours of clinical experience in the evaluation and treatment of people with autism spectrum disorder (ASD) and/or related conditions
- Must be a licensed mental health professional with one of the following credentials:
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker(LCSW) (preferred)
- Licensed Professional Clinical Counselor (LPCC)
- Must be able to provide treatment, diagnose, and evaluate within the scope of your practice and license.
- Must have experience working with children in a clinical setting.
- Must be able to pass DHS background check study.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Complete brief diagnostic assessments as part of our intake process for new clients and determine medical necessity and fit for services
- Monitor, approve and sign the person’ s initial ITP and each updated ITP
- Supervise, manage, review and oversee all aspects of CTSS services, treatment and documentation (including case notes, evaluations, and other documentations) provided by behavioral technicians