Mental Health Therapist - Clinical and Community Based
2600 Victory Parkway Cincinnati, OH 45206 US
PsychPros is currently recruiting for full-time Licensed Mental Health Professionals (LSW, LPC, LMFT) in the Cincinnati area, interested in providing a safe, non-judgmental space for clients to explore a broad range of issues that may be troubling them or impeding their day-to-day lives.
Our open positions cover an expansive range of social and mental health areas. If you are interested in providing therapy to clients in any of the following, we would love to speak with you.
- School Services
- Harm Reduction/ SUD
- Domestic violence
- Foster care
- Trauma and PTSD
- GAD or Depression
Compensation for these opportunities vary by licensure and experience, but are always competive. Most compensation packages include comprehensive and affordable health care benefits, great dental and vision packages, 401k, ample PTO, and more.
If you, or someone you know, may be interested, please reach out via email at James @ Psychpros.com.
- Provides appropriate mental health therapy modalities and therapy services to clients
- Implements the Therapeutic Process of assessment, diagnosis, treatment planning, implementation of the treatment plan, and ongoing evaluation of the treatment plan to stabilize mental health symptoms and to maximize client skill acquisition and sustained improvements in the functioning of the consumer.
- Implements a prescribed, research-based therapeutic model with fidelity to the model to achieve excellent outcomes.
- Provides case management services.
- Provides crisis intervention services during or after regular business hours if needed.