Mental Health Therapist
5900 West Chester Road #C West Chester, OH 45069
We are in need of a Mental Health Therapist to work with Children in West Chester.
Overview: Provides appropriate psychotherapy modalities to individuals, groups and families. Provides a safe and effective therapeutic environment for all clients in accordance with the philosophy and Mission.
- Provides appropriate mental health therapy modalities, and in-situ therapy services to families and children for programs.
- Implements the Therapeutic Process of assessment, diagnosis, treatment planning, implementation of the treatment plan, and on-going evaluation of the treatment plan to stabilize mental health symptoms, and to maximize client skill acquisition and sustained improvements in the functioning of the consumer.
- Implements a prescribed, research-based therapeutic model with fidelity to the model, in order to achieve excellent outcomes.
- Keeps timely and accurate documentation of provided therapy.
- Organizes work, and maintains records such that care is continuously authorized by third-party payers, and rendered in accordance with prevailing standards of care.
- Performs administrative responsibilities as assigned.
- Provides case management services.
- Provides crisis intervention services during or after regular business hours if the need arises.
- Communicates and collaborates with peers, colleagues, supervisors, consumers (children and adults), visitors and stakeholders such that high levels of satisfaction are achieved.
- Creates an environment of enthusiasm and commitment.
- Demonstrates ethical conduct, in keeping with professional standards set by licensee’ s professional board.
- Models professional behavior and demeanor, dress, and work space organization.
- Participates in quality assurance activities, including record reviews.
- Completes assigned tasks within assigned work hours.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Masters degree or Doctorate degree in psychology, counseling, clinical social work or other related field.
- Must possess mental health credentials and licensure required by the state of Ohio.
- Excellent interpersonal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work in physically active environment, run, and lift up to 50 lbs.
If you are interested in further information, please send the most updated copy of your resume and a good time to contact you to email@example.com