Mental Health Therapist needed in Boulder
3201 S Tamarac Drive Boulder, CO 80301 US
Job Summary: We are seeking experienced Psychotherapist to provide mental health treatment for the benefit of clients and the community. The Boulder team is expanding mental health services in response to immense community need. Boulder is a dynamic division of Colorado. This position supports a flexible work environment with hybrid work options available to most positions.
The company has a 37.5 hour work week. We offer medical, dental, vision, health savings account, flexible spending account, Legal/ID Theft, supplemental insurances, company-paid Life/LTD, Employee Assistance Programs, 401(k), 15 paid holidays and a generous leave program. JFS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Salary Range: $55,000 to $80,000. per year.
Hiring Bonus: A hiring bonus of $2,000 for unlicensed and $3,000 for licensed is now being offered for full-time employees. This amount will be pro-rated for part time staff based on number of hours worked. 50% will be paid at hiring and the remaining 50% will be paid at one year.
The company supports a flexible work environment with hybrid work options available to most positions. Colorado residency is required.
- Provide outpatient mental health counseling services to individuals, couple’s families, and children.
- Coordinate case management referrals to clients as needed.
- Develop treatment plans and mental health assessments and monitor and reassess treatment progress.
- Coordinate with psychiatrist for evaluations.
- Maintain timely and accurate client records per requirements.
- Productivity standard: 65%
- Attend staff meetings.
- Attend continuing education classes, workshops, and training seminars.
- Other duties as assigned.
Must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 (proof required), subject to legally required exemptions.
- LCSW, LPC or LMFT in Colorado preferred.
- 2-5 year post graduate experience in individual, group, family and couples' therapy.
- Clinical experience with children and adults.
- Familiarity with the DSM V and diagnostic techniques.
- All mental health technicians must register with CAQH (Council of Affordable Quality Health) within 7 days of hire date.
- Knowledge of Medicaid chart compliance requirements, helpful.
- Proficiency with Word and experience using electronic health records.
- Able to work some evenings (approximately 4 hours per week).