MentalHealth Professional- Raymond, WA
Raymond, WA 98577
We are in need of a full time, direct hire Mental Health Professional in Raymond, WA.
The Mental Health Counselor works under the supervision of the Program Director. This position provides mental health services to both adults and children. In fulfilling these duties, the incumbent performs the following duties independently:
- Will work with the client in the development of an individual services plan that is strength based and meets their unique needs.
- Will provide individual therapy, group therapy and case management services to consumer/patients assigned to them in accordance with the individual service plan and evaluation recommendations.
- Will work as part of a treatment team.
- Maintain complete and up to date clinical files that document all services and contacts provided.
- Supports and implements agency policies and procedures.
- Represents the Agency in the community at various meetings and clinical reviews with the approval of the supervisor.
- Is available on-call to ensure continuity of care for agency client.
- Must possess a master' s degree in mental health counseling or a behavioral science master' s, or a field relating to mental health counseling, social work, or marriage and family therapy from an approved school.
- Possess a Washington State counselor credential.
- Have at least 3 years experience as a mental health professional.
- Have at least 1 year of experience working with adults suffering from co-occurring mental illness.
- Familiarity with Washington State regulations related to the provision of mental health services
If you are interested in further information, please send the most updated copy of your resume and a good time to contact you to firstname.lastname@example.org
National Recruiting Manager