Mobile Assessment Clinician
PO Box 1089 Whiteriver, AZ 85941 | Full-Time Direct Hire
PsychPros, Inc. is partnering with a leading Behavioral Health Agency with their search for a Mobile Assessment Clinician in White River, Arizona.
The Mobile Assessment Clinician works closely with the on-call staff, Suicide Prevention Team, and Intake staff to ensure clients are enrolled and/or assessed within 72 hours of initial client contact. This is a rotating shift position that may include completion of on-call crisis assessments at the Detention Center and Hospital. The Mobile Assessment Clinician provides back-up support to the office-based intake staff and offers flexibility in supporting the clinical staff and community when an unscheduled assessment is needed. The Mobile Assessment Clinician works closely with supervisors to appropriately triage clients based on clinical needs.
1. Possession of a master’ s degree in a counseling/marriage and family therapy/social work or any mental health field from a regionally accredited graduate program. Must have and maintain valid license to practice as a professional mental health provider or be license-eligible in any state in the United States and apply for and obtain an Arizona license within one year of service.
2. At least one year work related experience in mental health field engaged in case management, mental health, developmental disabilities, aftercare, substance abuse or related areas; experience working with Native Americans preferred.
3. Excellent written and oral communication skills; ability to speak the Apache language preferred.
4. Demonstrate critical thinking, problem-solving and organizational and time management skills with ability to work independently, with flexibility within prescribed deadlines.
5. Strong interpersonal skills with an ability to work effectively with a wide range of people, teams, managers, supervisors.
For further information, please submit your resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org
We strongly recommend using any browser except IE9 since it is no longer supported by Microsoft. This will ensure that your resume and information are properly received.