Nurse Clinical Coordinator-Mental Health
750 B Street #1450 Windsor, Connecticut 06006 | Full-Time Direct Hire
- Establish and enforce procedures to ensure the maximum efficiency of the provided services (This includes, but is not limited to, least costly mode, closest provider, shared ride, escorts, provider selection, and dispatch methodology)
- Approve requests for long-distance travel in accordance with contract requirements
- Approve or Deny requests for special transportation modes, medically necessary attendants, or other trips requiring prior authorization in accordance with contract requirements
- Coordinate and book the least-cost appropriate transportation method for travel based on medical documentation in accordance with contract requirements
Our ideal candidates would have all or some of the following:
- BSN with current RN license in the State of Connecticut required
- Insurance utilization management experience and review required.
- Experience working in the mental health field is a must
- Ability to obtain additional certifications in accordance with contract requirements
- Ability to obtain and apply working knowledge of HIPAA and other job related legal and regulatory requirements required
Please send resume to email@example.com to call me at 513-333-4780 for more information.
Senior Recruiting Manager
We strongly recommend using any browser except IE9 since it is no longer supported by Microsoft. This will ensure that your resume and information are properly received.