Nurse Practitioner needed in Wautoma, WI
400 S Townline Road Wautoma, WI 54982
Provides direct patient care and treatment to patients in the Behavioral Health Services Department. Facilitates patient consultation and health history review, and performs physical examinations and screenings of patients
- A master’ s degree in nursing is required.
- 4+ years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience required.
- Behavioral Health setting is preferred.
- Knowledge of QA/QI processes preferred.
- Experience in the use of a EMR system preferred.
Advanced Practice Nurse Prescriber License and Certified Nurse Practitioner. DEA registration certificate required.
If you are interested, please send over a copy of your resume and a good time to contact you to email@example.com