446 Morgan Street Maumee, OH 43537
PsychPros is currently recruiting for a very exciting job opportunity in the Maumee/Toledo Ohio area. In this role, you will be working with a highly professional team dedicated to helping people with substance abuse issues/co-occuring disorders find a more healthy approach to living.
The primary purpose of this position is to directly supervise the medical, supervisory, and support staff within the facility along with conducting overall administrative and fiscal operation. This position will report directly to the Regional Director of Operations.
Essential Job Duties:
- Develop, implement and enforce all company policies and procedures, including client and employee rights according to agency, state, federal and accreditation standards plan for and administer managerial, operational, fiscal and reporting components of the organization
- Participate in the Performance Improvement Plan for client care, staff retention, and staff performance
- Ensure that all staff are assigned duties based upon education, experience and competency and job description
- Establish and maintain community relationships, including memorandums of agreement with community resources
- Supervise all staff, including medical, clinical and administrative
- Maintain a system for review and verification of credentials of staff prior to hire and as needed
- Ensure that policies for documentation in the client record are adhered to and timely
- Provide consent and personal documentation as required for background checks and child abuse registry as required by state and federal standards
- Ensure the safety and well-being of staff and clients through the development and implementation of policies and procedures addressing health and safety accreditation standards
- Conduct ongoing review of clinical supervisor/lead counselor case files to insure compliance with Federal, State, Joint Commission, and facility requirements
- Conduct annual performance reviews of the supervisory, medical and support staff
- Complete all required training for orientation /annual as required by program, state, and Joint Commission
- Perform other duties as assigned
- A Bachelor’ s Degree from an accredited college with a major in chemical dependency, psychology, social work, counseling, nursing (with a specialty in nursing/health administration, nursing/counseling education or a clinical specialty in the human services), public administration, business management or other related field and 2 years of experience in a human service agency, preferably in a drug and alcohol setting, which includes supervision of others, direct service and program planning; or the equivalent experience.
- Assessed competence in administering and providing services to individuals, families, and/or clients
- Management skills in addressing human resources and financial matters
- Ability to coordinate the organization’ s services with other community resources
- A Master’ s Degree or above from an accredited college with a major in medicine, chemical dependency, psychology, social work, counseling, nursing (with a specialty in nursing/health administration, nursing/counseling education or a clinical specialty in the human services), public administration, business management or other related field and 5 years of experience in a human service agency, preferably in a drug and alcohol setting, which includes supervision of others, direct service and program planning