Outpatient Therapist (DBT)
25550 Chagrin Blvd #200 Beachwood, OH 44122 | Full-Time Direct Hire
Leading organization dedicated to eating disorder awareness, treatment, and lifetime recovery, is seeking an Outpatient Therapist based in its Cleveland area location. The Outpatient Therapist provides individual, group, family, and couples psychotherapy.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develops, implements, coordinates services.
- Monitors and evaluates individualized treatment plans.
- Conducts group counseling sessions.
- Collaborates with team members, community professionals, and community agencies in coordinating care services and maintaining continuity of care.
- Identifies, supports, and evaluates clinical quality, and client-satisfaction improvement initiatives; completes assigned studies, audits, and ongoing monitoring of performance indicators.
- Participates in case consultation.
- Maintains clinical records in compliance with established policies and regulatory standards.
- Maintains confidentiality of proprietary information and any client’ s or employee’ s medical, financial, personal information, records, and data.
- Maintains and enhances knowledge of current clinical practice, strategies, and developments through participation in his or her professional organization(s); by attending applicable seminars, workshops, and conferences; and by reviewing the literature.
- Prepares and submits accurate, timely billing records.
- Current Ohio license required (LP, LPCC, LMFT, LICSW, LMHC).
- Individual & family psychotherapy experience required.
- Dialectical behavior therapy (DBT) experience is strongly preferred.
Relocation assistance available!
If you are interested in further information, please provide an updated copy of your resume, and a good time to contact you, to Daniel@PsychPros.com.
We strongly recommend using any browser except IE9 since it is no longer supported by Microsoft. This will ensure that your resume and information are properly received.