Outpatient Therapist - May be remote/telehealth
1700 Westlake Avenue North, Suite 700 Seattle, WA 98109
PsychPros is seeking an independently-licensed Outpatient Therapist in the Seattle, Washington area. The Outpatient Therapist provides individual, group, couples, and family psychotherapy in a beautiful, state-of-the-art setting.
Current Washington license required (LP, LPCC, LMFT, LICSW, LMHC).
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop, implement, and evaluate treatment plans.
- May conduct therapy sessions.
- Will collaborate with multidisciplinary team, community professionals, and community agencies to ensure continuity of care.
- Will maintain timely clinical documentation in compliance with established policies and regulatory standards.
- Will maintain and enhance knowledge of current clinical practice, strategies, and developments through participation in his or her professional organization(s); by attending applicable seminars, workshops, and conferences; and by reviewing the literature.
- Current Washington license required (LP, LPCC, LMFT, LICSW, LMHC).
- One year of clinical experience preferred.
Competitive Salary and Benefits! Relocation assistance available!
If you are interested in further information, please provide an updated copy of your resume, salary requirements, and a good time to contact you, to Daniel@PsychPros.com.