Outpatient Therapist / Therapist Trainee
26 East Superior Street Duluth, MN 55802
PsychPros is seeking an Outpatient Therapist / Outpatient Therapist Trainee in the Duluth, Minnesota area. Under the supervision of a licensed clinician (as applicable), the Therapist provides individual, group, family, and couples psychotherapy in a beautiful, state-of-the-art setting. The work schedule is M-F, with 2-3 evenings per week.
Licensed or working toward licensure in the state of Minnesota required: LP, LPCC, LMFT, LICSW, LMHC
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Conducts client assessments, develops, implements, and coordinates services, and monitors and evaluates individualized treatment plans.
- May conduct group therapy sessions.
- Collaborates with multidisciplinary team, community professionals, and community agencies to ensure continuity of care.
- Maintains timely clinical documentation in compliance with established policies and regulatory standards.
- Maintains confidentiality of proprietary information and any client’ s or employee’ s medical, financial, personal information, records, and data.
- Maintains and enhances knowledge of current clinical practice, strategies, and developments through participation in his or her professional organization(s); by attending applicable seminars, workshops, and conferences; and by reviewing the literature.
- Drive clients, staff, and supplies in the company vehicle as needed
- Current Minnesota license or working toward license required (LP, LPCC, LMFT, LICSW, LMHC).
- Graduate degree in social work, psychology, marriage and family therapy, or related field.
- Must have valid driver’ s license and be authorized to drive.
Competitive Salary and Benefits! Relocation assistance available!
If you are interested in further information, please provide an updated copy of your resume, salary requirements, and a good time to contact you.