8001 Ravines Edge Court Columbus, OH 43235
PsychPros is seeking an independently-licensed Outpatient Therapist in the Columbus, Ohio area. The Therapist may provide individual, group, couples, and family psychotherapy in a beautiful, state-of-the-art setting.
Current Ohio license required (LP, LPCC, LMFT, LISW, LMHC).
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop, implement, and evaluate treatment plans.
- May conduct therapy sessions.
- Will collaborate with multidisciplinary team, community professionals, and community agencies to ensure continuity of care.
- Will maintain timely clinical documentation in compliance with established policies and regulatory standards.
- Will maintain and enhance knowledge of current clinical practice, strategies, and developments through participation in his or her professional organization(s); by attending applicable seminars, workshops, and conferences; and by reviewing the literature.
- Current Ohio license required (LP, LPCC, LMFT, LICSW, LMHC).
- One year of clinical experience preferred.
Competitive Salary and Benefits! Relocation assistance available!
If you are interested in further information, please provide an updated copy of your resume, salary requirements, and a good time to contact you, to Daniel@PsychPros.com.